• OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 2,800 off

give me the online test series

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Please refer to the link:

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

a block of mass 1 kg is pushed against a rough vertical wall with a force of 20n , coefficient of static friction being ¼. another horizontal force of 10N is applied on the block in a...
the horizontal force will be cancel out by the reaction force exerted by the wall. so, only downward force + weight of the object will effect it. but the other force of 10N +9.8N (weight of ...
prateek 4 days ago
a ball is projected with a velocity of 40√2 m/s at an angle of 45 find the position and velocity of the ball after 2 sec
please explain further in an easier way
the 3 months ago
velocity in both x and y directions=40 m/s. For X coordinate, X=40t i.e X=40x2=80m For Y coordinate, Y=Uyt+1/2gt^2 i.e. Y=40x2-1/2x10x4=60m Position of ball after 2 sec= (80,60) Velocity in ...
Prabhjot Singh 3 months ago
What is integral ds/dt????????????????????????????????????!!?
the velocity is very nearly equal to the distance s divided by the time t--i.e., s/t. The exact velocity v would be the limit of s/t as t gets closer and closer to zero or, as we say,...
James Joseph yesterday
What is the diffrence between Angular Dispersion and Dispersive Power ????
@ shreyas ANGULAR DISPERSION – a measure of the angular separation of light rays of different wavelength or color traversing a prism or diffraction grating, equal to the rate of change of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Does a solenoid have to be made of copper? If not then what other metals can be used?
@ aaryan its not nessasary that a solenoid have to be made up of copper , it can be made up of solid steel , soft iron etc , these two metals u can use to make solenoids . only the property ...
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 2,600 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 2,800 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts