There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

A ball is dropped from a height of 10m above a point 'A' on a fixed inclined plane inclined at an angle of 30 degrees upwards with the horizontal. If the coefficient of restitution is 1/root over 3, and if the ball hits the plane again at a point 'B', determine the distance AB and the time between collisions.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Vivek Balakrishnan,

Please Post your Query once.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Refer to the figure. All the surfaces are frictionless. The strings are massless and inextensible. The ratio of tensions T1 and T2 is: a)1 : 5 , b) 5 : 1, c) 1 : 1, d) 6 : 1 (answer), e)1 : ...
Let the acceleration of the system be a. Considering the 2kg and 10kg masses and writing the equation of motion for them, we have: For 10kg mass: (1) For 2kg mass: (2) Substituting eqn(2)...
Raman Mishra one month ago
The applied force is not mentioned...we cant solve without it...there is a short cut method for this type of problems....I cant use it unless u give the numerical value of the force which is...
Soham Chowdhury one month ago
But the force was not given with the question. There was no numerical value, just ‘F’. I’d be happy if you gave me the shortcut, though.
Grace Mathew one month ago
What is elastic limit, elastic constant amd modulus of elasticity? Plz explain in simple words.
@ anirudh ELASTIC LIMIT – the maximum extent to which a solid may be stretched without permananet alteration of size and shape . ELASTIC CONSTANT = diffrent types of stresses and their...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Modulus of elasticity: The ratio of stress and strain is called modulus of elasticity. Elastic limit: The point in a stress vs strain graph after which the body does not regain its original ...
Elton one month ago
A fighter pilot dives his plane towards the ground at 230m/s^2. He pulls out the dive on vertical circle. What is minimum radius og circle so that normal force exerted in the pilot by his...
Oops , sorry I didnt see it was a vertical circle so I didnt take into account the weight of the pilot himself. We have to keep in mind that the pilot will also exert force Mg on the seat...
Manas Shukla one month ago
We have to equal the centripetal acceleration = 3g Since the reaction on the pilot seat = centripetal acceleration for the pilot So R = 1763.33 m
Manas Shukla one month ago
But the answer is given 2700m ???? ?????? ???? ??????????.............................................
Vaibhavi one month ago
Help me sir
Akshit Matthew one year ago
write definition for Amplittude?
Every wave motion is defined by its mathematical equation. Maximum displacement of the wave is called as Amplitude.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
The maximum displacement of then system fromeits equillibrium.
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
i am feeling difficult to understand a problem completely.i am unalble to get ideas while solving problems.please help mw with some tips.
Try to focus on every aspect of the question. Please try to read the question repeatedly and try to think of its way of solutoin before solving actually. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts