There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

a circular rope of weight w and radius r/2 is resting on a smooth sphere of radius r..tension in the rope is

4.none of these

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The correct option is 2)

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

For aiims..should i prefer mechanical engineering book? By s chand(for physics)
S.Chand Physics book is fine for academics also even fine for preparation to some extent. prepare concepts clearly from it....
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ sakshi No, for aiims mechanical engg book is not required at all , i never practiced any mechanical or even any books from s chand , but still i am in. For aiims specially u require the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
A And B Are Two Vectors And Their resulants is R For What angle it is maximum for what angle is it minimumn
We know the expression for R=(A 2 +B 2 +2ABcos ) ½ As A 2 & B 2 are positive and constant so the value of R will be Maximum when cos is Maximum. Hence cos is maximum at =0 o so R is maximum ...
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
A very broad elevator is going up vertically with a constant acceleration of 2 m/s2 . At the instant when it velocity is 4 m/s a ball is projected from the floor of the lift with a speed of ...
The net accelaration of the particle would be (From Relative motion concept)=> anet = g + 2 = 12 m/s^2 Hence Time of Flight = 2usin(theta)/anet = > 2 * 4 * sin30/12 = > 4/12 = 1/3 seconds.
Vikas TU 6 days ago
have also give u many questions but i didnt got a single answer .
Dear student, We could not answer the question due to high traffic on our website. We will answer soon Thanks for having patience
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
what is the dimension formula of electric flux??????????????
L 3 MT −3 I −1 the dimension formula of electric flux is ield lines going through a normally perpendicular surface. f is the measure of flow of the electric field through a given area....
vamshi one year ago
While Gauss' Law holds for all situations, it is only useful for "by hand" calculations when high degrees of symmetry exist in the electric field. Examples include spherical and cylindrical ...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH one year ago
Electric Flux: The total number of electric lines of force passing through a normal plane inside an electric field is called Electric flux (φ ) . It is a scalar quantity. AND ITS DIMENSION...
saran one year ago
A small sphere if mass 200 gm is attached to an inextensible string of lenth 130cm whose upper end is fixed to tha ceiling.the sphere is made to describe a horizontal circle of radius...
Centripetal force acting on the horizontal circle is Tcos♧ where ♧ is angle between string and radius of circle.Its Time period is 2π root(l/g) l=130cm=1.3mg=10m/s2T=2π root (1.3/10) = 2.65s
Gundeep Singh 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts