• View Details
Get extra R 700 off

we know that there is a force between every 2 objects in the universe, 

but is there any answer to
1. why there is a force?
2. What causes this force?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

every object produces gravitation field and this gravitational field exert a force on another object and vice versa

7 years ago

It was observed that every object applies force on every other object. Then it was made a law, a gravitational law . Law is somehing which is always valid , for eg, newtons law are mere observations and u cannot prove them or contradict them.

Likewise, Gravitation is a universal phenomenon, that exist and is in the nature of each object that posseses mass. Cause of this force is the mass of the object , and no reason for why there is a force, its a universal fact.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

the resultant of two forces is 250n and the same are inclined at 30 n 45 with resultant,one on either side.calculate the magnitute of two forces.
sorry forum bug... Let the two forces be F1 and F2 and resultant be R. Lets assume F1 lies on x axis So if F1 is on x axis , F2 will make 75degrees with x axis and resultant will make...
Manas Shukla one month ago
For the sake of simplicity lets assume
Manas Shukla one month ago
an object of maas m1 moving with speed V collide with anorther object of mass m2 at rest stick to it. find the impulse imparted to second object?
Let v1 be the combined velocity of both the bodies after collision. Momentum of the system before collision=m1v momentum of the system after collision =(m1+m2)v1 As the total momentum is...
Piyush Behera 9 days ago
From the momentum Conservation, m1v + 0 = (m1+m2)v’ v’ = m1v/(m1+m2) m/s. J = change in momentum ( for second object.) that is = > Pf – Pi => (m2)v’ - m2*0 => m1*m2*v/(m1+m2) N-m.
Vikas TU 9 days ago
Please solve the attached questions with steps. Thanks in advance. Can you please guide me how to solve projectile motion problems and circular motion problem accurately
First of all the answer to the above question is option d and not option c as stated by komali. -.-‘ Now, For projectile motion problems Always resolve motion in two directions , x and y...
Manas Shukla 3 days ago
the answer is 50m/s and it is surely correct no need to worry about it and proceed please and steps are as follows
komali 4 days ago
A system of wedge and block as shown in figure is released with the spring in its natural length. All surfaces are frictionless. Maximum elongation in the spring will be
Dear Vani, U have forgot to attach the image/figure. I suppose U to re-post the qstn. with the attachment plz. Thankyou!
2017 years ago
Which magazine is best for jee mains aspirants please tell me. Thank you in advance
@ afzal there are many magazines by mtg and arihant and all of them are actually usefull to the aspirants . i am naming some of the magazines that i referred for my prep . 1- SPECTRUM...
Umakant biswal one month ago
can x ray cause photo electric cell ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
photoelectric cell or photocell, device whose electrical characteristics vary when light is incident upon it. The most common type consists of two electrodes separated by a light-sensitive...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
photo electric cells can be made by use of x-rays so answer of your question is yes. i hope this will help you :-)
prateek 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts