my test are starting in my coaching institute and i'v to prepare 4-5 chapters in aweek.tell me how should i study.i mean how much amont of time i should give to study theory and how much ai should do numericals

my test are starting in my coaching institute and i'v to prepare 4-5 chapters in aweek.tell me how should i study.i mean how much amont of time i should give to study theory and how much ai should do numericals

Grade:

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rohan

First read the theory not in the intention to memorise but to get idea about formula. This won't take much time. After this you can start solving numericals.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Rajat Shukla
44 Points
13 years ago

Rohan,

First select the chapters based on days mean that this chapter you have to do in this particular period of time of days.Then start the chapter according to i.Give atleast 15-20 minutes in revising a theory of that chapter & then after try to give atlest 50-60 min in solving your numerical part of that chapter.You can 4-5 chapters a week but matter to be concerned is that whether you had done that chapter earlier with having full perfection.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free