There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

When a particle moves with constant velocity, its average velocity, its instantaneous velocity and its speed are equal. Comment on this statement.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This acording to me is very true. If velocity is always constant then it will be the same at every instant ie instantaneous velocity is same and also if it is constant then there is no question of average velocity changing. Also if velocity is constant its modulus or speed is also constant.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

In a rocket, the mass of the fuel is 90% of the total mass.The exhaust gases are ejected at a speed of 2 km/s. Find the maximum speed attained by the rocket. Neglect gravity and air...
F = dP/dt = > d(mv)/dt = > vdm/dt + mdv/dt after integrating something we get, v = uln(mi/m) + vi = 2000 * 2.303*log(0.9) = – 210.75 m/s in opposirte direction of that fuel eecting.
2017 years ago
The velocity v versus time t of a body in a straight line is as shown in the figure. The displacement of the body in 4 seconds is
Displacement till 4 seconds would be the total area as displacment is the inetgeration of the velocity with time. Therfore, A = 2 x 2 = 4 meter
2017 years ago
For aiims..should i prefer mechanical engineering book? By s chand(for physics)
S.Chand Physics book is fine for academics also even fine for preparation to some extent. prepare concepts clearly from it....
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ sakshi No, for aiims mechanical engg book is not required at all , i never practiced any mechanical or even any books from s chand , but still i am in. For aiims specially u require the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Refracting angle of a prism is a and refractive index of the material is cot a/2. The angle of minimum deviation is-
Hope you query is solved.... thanks you....
Santosh Datla 2 months ago
what is coundcters
Basically there are 2 types of conductors (1) good conductors and (2)bad conductors.(1) Good conductors are those which allow heat or electricity to pass through steel,copper...
Drovan Reddy one year ago
Conductors are substances which allows current to flow. Examples : Copper, silver Silver is the best conductorof electricity. Most metals are conductors except lead and most of the non...
A M S ARUN KRISHNA one year ago
An electrical conductor is a substance in which electrical charge carriers, usually electrons, move easily from atom to atom with the application of voltage. Conductivity, in general, is...
KARTHIK one year ago
Please see the attachment for my question
yes answer should be ( c ). for solving these typ of questions, firstly you should draw a line parallel to y-axis. let that drawn line intersect line P 1 at point A and P 2 at point B. Now...
arun 7 months ago
Dear Sumukath M lohit, The answer in above image is B.P 1 2 .Because pressure is inversely proportional to the volume.And P 1 is very rapidly decreases then P 2 it shows P 1 is very low...
SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
No the answer key says (c) . even I had got the answer as (b) but I went wrong.
Sumukh M Lohit 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts