There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

Does vector addition or any other operation  is violated in non-inertial frame??Does it violated if velocity near to c,speed of light? Does it violated in relativistic mechanics??? What in case of non-relativistic mechanics??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Padma

Its not violated.

All the best

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Is angular acceleration about any point on a rotating rigid body same? If so what is the value of it for a rod of length with a force of M*g acting on the centre and M*g/2 acting on one end...
net moment = I * a where a is the angular accln. Therefore, moment about centre = Mg*l/2 = Ml^2/12 * a Get the value of a Hence.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
You dint get my question.. Think about the first part of my question.. If the answer is yes then there is a confusion for me..
Guru Prasath 2 months ago
A truck travelling along a straight road with a constant speed of 72 km/hr passes a 0 moving much slower. At the instant the truck passes the car, the car at time t car starts accelerating...
Or otherwise, let the initial velocity of the car be u. The velocity of truck, . V T = 20 m/s. Let the car takes over the truck after t seconds In this time, Distance travelled by truck, S...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Since in the question it is not mentioned about the initial velocity of the car, let it be at rest. The velocity of truck, . V T = 20 m/s. Let the meet after t seconds. Initial velocity of...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
A recording disc rotates steadily at 45 revolutions/min on a table. When a small mass 0.02 kg is dropped gently on the disc at a distance of 0.04 m from its axis and stucks to the disc, the ...
From angular momentum conservation, I1 w1 = I2 w2 we get, (I)*45 = [(I) + 0.02*0.04*0.04]*36 Solving for I we get, 45I – 36I = 1.152 x 10^-3 I = 1.28 x 10^-3where I is the moment of inertia ...
Vikas TU 7 days ago
Hi Gaurang, I use the Android app, HashLearn, to get my doubts cleared by IIT tutors on HashLearn. You should definitely try it. :)
Ankit 7 days ago
Three identical thin rods each of length L and mass M are joined together to form a letter H. The moment of inertia of the system about one of the outher sides of H is :-
Divide The Three rods Of H as: H =I 1 + -- 2 + I 3 . We Assume That The Moment Of Inertia Is About I 1 , Now, The Moment Of Inertia Of I 1 =0 By Applying Theorem Of Perpendicular Axes , The ...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
Two points P and Q are maintained at a potential of 10V and -4V respectively.The work done in moving 100 electrons from P to Q is?
Work done = q*(change in potential at those 2 points). = 1.602 x 10^-19 * ( 10 – -4) = 1.602 x 10^-19 x 14 Joule. this is for one electron, As work is the scalar quantity, Total work done = ...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
Can thevenin theorem be used in LR and LCR circuits?
Yes thevenin’s theorm is a general way to simplify all kinds of impedence circuits, so you can use them to analyse the behaviour of LR and LCR circuits as well
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts