There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

Which is the best C++ book to refer for good theory as well as programming practice and if you know then please also mention the price

(Please don't suggest the book by Sumita Arora ) 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nitin,

I would say that "Accelerated C++" is the best book for beginners, and
that it covers 90% or more of what you will use 90% or more of the time,
even as intermediate or expert. After reading this and understanding it
and applying it, you can then pursue specific areas of interest and buy
other books.

And The Deitel and Deitel book:
"C++ How To Program" is also good.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

a body is projected vertically up with a velocity 60m/s, the % of its initial ke converted into pe after 3 seconds?
at 3 seconds , h = 60*3 – 0.5g*9 = > 135 meter. P.E. = mgh = >1350m K.E = 0.5m*3600 = > 1800m % = 1350m/1800m * 100 => 75%
Vikas TU yesterday
A spring of force constant k is cut into 2 pieces such that one piece is double the length of the other. Then the longer piece will have force constant1)2/3k 2)3/2k 3)3k 4)6k
I think the answer is 2/3 k according to Young’s Modulous. If correct please approve my answer otherwise let me know.
Mudit 2 days ago
A spy jumps from an airplane with his parachute. The spy accelerates downward for some time when the parachute opens. The acceleration is suddenly checked and the spy slowly falls on...
When the parachute is opened the surface area facing downward increases hence the air resistance acting on the parachute,gives a upward force which counter balances the force by...
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
What is the normalisation procedure in jee mains?
It’s very complicated to understand. It’s better to concentrate on your studies as already it is going to demolish from 2017.
Vikas TU 5 months ago
what is ideal gas ? Derive the ideal gas equation and also please give me examples?
ideal gas is a composition of randomly moving particle which obey the ideal gas law . a gas generally behaves like an ideal gas at high temp. and low density , but this concept tends to...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
ideal gas is defined as the a hypothetical gas whose molecules occupy negligible space and have no interaction. IDEAL GAS EQUATION => PV=NRT examples:- oxygen,nitrogen,Co2
Y MANJUNADH 17 days ago
What is the difference between a spherical shell and a sphere?
A spherical shell is a hollow body which can be conducting or non conducting and a sphere is a solid body which can be either conducting or non conducting...
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
A spherical shell is the region between two concentric spheres of differing radii and A sphere with every point on its surface equidistant from its centre .
ajay 9 months ago
vaishnavi s 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics