coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

what is topple

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Topple means to turn over or to overturn.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

a rectangular plate abcd of mass m and dimensions a x b is supported in a vertical plane by two hinges at aa and b as shown in fig. find instantaneous reaction of the hinge at a immediately ...
plz send the image . then i will better understand & then i will try to help u. i am waiting for figure given in the question. if u dont know how to attach or send figure then ask me.
prateek 6 days ago
If 4sec be the time in which a projectile reaches a point P of its path and 5 sec the time from P till it reasches the horizontal plane passing through the point of projection . The height...
no this answer is not correct you have made a mistake yhe answer of this question is 98 plz check again then send the right answer...
Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat 3 months ago
v=u+at as v=u+at we can abe to find v as u=zeo and h=vsquare /2g from it we can find h v=36 and t in that particular projectile is 4 sec so h=1296/18 h=72
bharath 3 months ago
In the figure (check attachement) the reading of the spring balance will be (take g=10m/s2): A) 60 kg f. B)5 kg f. C) 60 N. D) 60 kg f.
May I know what is the correct answer to this question. So as to help myself in studies.Hope You reply as soon as possible.
Mudit 3 months ago
Weight isin downward direction(mg).It can be resolved into two components mgcos30 and mg sin30. mgsin30 is down the inclined plane.The reading of spring balance =mgsin30 =10*0.5*g = 5kg f...
Mudit 3 months ago
when earthed a body has zero potential?what does that mean?...does it have a potential at a point not in contact with it
When a body is earthened the charge on the shell flows back to the earth or if the +q is there, a charge of-q flows from the earth thereby neutralising the charge to zero. By potential...
mayank one year ago
When a body is
Sapna Agarwal one year ago
Why does the entropy increase for an irreversible process????
Anirreversible process increasestheentropyof the universe. However, becauseentropyis a state function, the change inentropyof the system is the same whether theprocessisreversibleor...
Bhavya 6 months ago
An irreversible process increases the entropy of the universe. However, because entropy is a state function, the change in entropy of the system is the same whether the process is...
Poosala Vedaprakash 4 months ago
An irreversible process increses the entropy of the universe why because that , entropy is a state function the change in entropy of the system isthe same whether the process is reversible...
sai hemanth kumar 4 months ago
RAB in traingular infinite grid? Explain per above image.
Imagine a battery connected between the two terminals ie A and B the current divides into i/6 into each branch assuming rèsistance inneach branch is r we get equivalent resistance byV=ir...
Chandrahas Chandu 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts