There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

a frictionless track ABCDE ends in a circular loop of radius "R". A body slides down the track from point "A" which is at height "h" = 5 cm. Maximum value of "R", for which the body successfully completes the loop is ???

What if the track is not frictionless ??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

pls give the diagram.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Question is based on cross product. it is attached.
no the question is how do we know, for example calculate torque. F=2i+3j and r=4i. so is it F cross r or r cross F and how do we decide which is correct. According to the question they used ...
Naveen Shankar 2 months ago
while writing in vector form you will see it has FsSin@ (where @=theta angle). so while using i vector or j vector or k vector the whole sign changes so -that is the significance of writing ...
dipika kumari Sahoo 2 months ago
Torque is always r x F and never F x r . If the answer in your book is given for F x r then it is wrong. The example u gave torque should be -12k
Manas Shukla one month ago
A body starting from rest moves with constant accleration. The ratio of distance covered by the body during the 5th second to that covered in 5 second is
Distance covered in n th second is given by s n = u + a/2(2n-1) where u – intial velocity and a – acceleration Distance covered in t seconds is given by s = ut + a/2(t 2 ) But, here u = 0...
Adarsh 3 months ago
HERE ‘U’=0, HENCE THE DISTANCE COVERED UPTO 5 th second is=1/2at^2=(25a)/2. and theTHE DISTANCE COVERED UPTO 4th second is=1/2a(4 2 )=8a. and ths distance travelled in 5 th...
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
Refer to the figure. All the surfaces are frictionless. The strings are massless and inextensible. The ratio of tensions T1 and T2 is: a)1 : 5 , b) 5 : 1, c) 1 : 1, d) 6 : 1 (answer), e)1 : ...
Let the acceleration of the system be a. Considering the 2kg and 10kg masses and writing the equation of motion for them, we have: For 10kg mass: (1) For 2kg mass: (2) Substituting eqn(2)...
Raman Mishra one month ago
The applied force is not mentioned...we cant solve without it...there is a short cut method for this type of problems....I cant use it unless u give the numerical value of the force which is...
Soham Chowdhury one month ago
But the force was not given with the question. There was no numerical value, just ‘F’. I’d be happy if you gave me the shortcut, though.
Grace Mathew one month ago
what is the difference between heat engine and carnot engine?
Heat engines: → utilizes the ebrgy of fossil fuels. → transforms the heat to mechanical enrgy. –> involes combustion and working fluid. Carnot Engine: → work on principple of carnot cycle....
Vikas TU 29 days ago
how the coulomb's law formula is given, and why the formula is given in that way and not in other way
@ xavier when coulomb tested with two charges as expertimental material , then he found that , the force of attraction between these two charges , will be directly proportional to the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Explain any two applications of photoelectric cell.
There is a wide range of applications for photoelectric cell. It is used in counters, alarms, burglurs In television camera. To study the spectrum of heavy bodies To know the opacity of the ...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts