There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

two particle move in a uniform gravitational field with an acceleration g. At a moment the particle were located at one point and moved with velocities V1=3m/s and V2=4m/s horizontallyin opposite direction. Find the distance between the particles at the moment when their velocity vectors are perpendicular to each other.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

It's an Irodov problem

Download Full Irodov's solutions at

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

if a body move with u velocity then after collide with wall and remove with v velocity what is the impulse
Hi aman, I think this might help as we know that Impulse and also F=m(dv/dt) so (here m is the mass of body and dv/dt =acc) here p is the momentum ans delta p is change in momentum hence in ...
Ankit Jaiswal 16 days ago
any post any query as a post...
Ankit Jaiswal 15 days ago
and plz approve this will help me alot...
Ankit Jaiswal 15 days ago
A body is dropped from a height of 16 m The body strikes the ground and looses 25% of its velocity. The body rebounds to a height of ........
Let v be the velocity when it stri​kes the ground .ie final velocity ,then ​ v ​2 -0 ​2 ​=2*16*10=320,after rebound velocity V=3/4v,hight attained h=V ​2 ​/2*10=(3/4) ​2 ​...
abhi 3 months ago
When particle is dropped it will reached at ground with velocity √2gh OK.then it will rebounded with same velocity but of lose of energy it`s velocity becomes 0.75√2gh then after rebounded...
Praveen Mishra 2 months ago
Please solve the second question on that image I will rate you.....
See i think its a good question. Normal reaction is zero actually means that it follows the same trajectory as the surface.This data is of no use,its a simply a projectile question. I cant...
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
What is coefficient of kinetic friction?? Please can you explain with an example??
Kinetic friction is the force experienced by the object ddue to sliding or relative motion b/w the two movable objects. And kinetic coeff. is thus a part of the pulling force which tends to ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
Hi, Ya thanks for sharing. We appreciate your efforts! Thanks once again!
Nishant Vora one year ago
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
a faulty baromete r how to calculate saturation vapour pressure solutions of physics answers
Faulty barometer contain certain amount of air and saturated water vapour is known as faulty baromer . Saturation vapour pressure is a funtion of term only the temparature .The evapouration ...
U.Divyatejasree 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts