sir , i got counselling for " Instrumentation and control eng. in NSIT " and i also got "Mechnical eng. branch in DTU" also .................but sir i m counfused that what should i opt .......................i think "ME" i better than "ICE"...........but i want to ask also that is DTU still have such a good rank in eng. colleges in India.................with good placement............. sir ans me soon bcoz i have very less time to registered finally i these university....... sir i more question apart from above question is "ME" good or "Electronics and coumnication eng.(ECE)" amit khera

sir ,

i got counselling for" Instrumentation and control eng. in NSIT "and i also got "Mechnical eng. branch in DTU" also .................but sir i m counfused that what should i opt .......................i think "ME" i better than "ICE"...........but i want to ask also that is DTU still have such  a  good rank in eng. colleges in India.................with good placement.............

sir ans me soon bcoz i have very less time to registered finally i these university.......

sir i more question apart from above question is "ME" good  or  "Electronics and coumnication eng.(ECE)"

amit khera

Grade:12

2 Answers

ROHTAZ SINGH (IIT M)
56 Points
13 years ago

DEAR AMIT

FIRST OF ALL MECHANICAL IS BETTER THAN ISTRUMENTATION

SECONDLY CTU IS BETTER THAN NSIT

DTU RANKED 13

NSIT 15

SO I SUGGEST U TO OPT MECHANICAL

AND ITS PLACEMENTS ARE ALSO GUD

AND COMPARING ECE AMD MECH

THEN PREFER ECE OVER MECH

BUT BOTH ARE GUD STREAMS

U SHUD GO ACCORDING TO UR INTEREST

IF U LIKED MY ANSWER THEN PLZZ APPROVE IT

THANK YOU

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago
dude

go for ME in DTU.

and don't take tension

in any case you will get an upliftment of branch there.

btu if you are interested in E&C then you can take instrumentation as well.

as for scope is concerned, both have the same cope,

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free