There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 2,800 off

is there a trick or method to solve lift and wedge questions?

pls suggest asap..

thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

There is no trick as such you shud know how to resolve acceleration in wedge and  lift problems...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

a rectangular plate abcd of mass m and dimensions a x b is supported in a vertical plane by two hinges at aa and b as shown in fig. find instantaneous reaction of the hinge at a immediately ...
plz send the image . then i will better understand & then i will try to help u. i am waiting for figure given in the question. if u dont know how to attach or send figure then ask me.
prateek 18 hours ago
Suppose there is a sprig of spring constant k and a box of mass m attached to it.This system is placed on a horizontal smooth plane.Suppose a constant force F is applied on the box so that...
If we are applying force in such a way that its not converting into kinetic energy then the object will stop (at max displacement) when both(restoring n applied) forces are equal. (As I...
Awasthî Shußham 10 days ago
So the point where the two forces are equal n opposite, need not to be the point of maximum displacement?
Awasthî Shußham 10 days ago
It is so because the Force U wrote as F =kx is the spring force due to F is the restoring firce at any displacement x which we could not sure that it would be maximum compression in the...
Vikas TU 11 days ago
A taxi leaves the station X for station y every 10 minutes .simultaneously , a taxi leaves the station Y also for station X for every 10 minutes. the taxi moves at the same constant speed...
and 25 if u are considering the taxis that our taxi meet on the station X and Y thanks plz approve if u found this helpful
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
Hi I don’t know that we have to consider the taxi that our taxi will meet on the end points of its journey(that is station X amd Y). so here i am taking that we don’t have to consider those ...
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
what is electromagnetic induction and explain it????????????????????????????
Electro magnetic induction is the production of an electromagnetive forces across a conductor exposed to time varying magnetic fields.
Write definition for Myopia?
A person can see near objects only can’t see far object.
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
High-degree myopia , or severe myopia , is defined as -6 diopters or worse. The term myopia is Ancient Greek: μυωπία, muōpia, from myein "to shut (like a mole ...... Lass JH, Chew E,...
venky one year ago
A person can see near objects only can’t see far object.
SAIMANIKANTA one year ago
difference between the concave and convex mirror image formation
A concave mirror is a spherical mirror in which the reflecting surface and the center of curvature fall on the same side of the mirror. In other words, if the mirror coating lies outside of ...
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 2,600 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 2,800 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts