There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

A ball is projected from top of the tower with a velocity of 5 m/s at an angle 53 to horizontal. Its speed when it is at height of 0.45 m from point of projection is...................

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vishrant

Ans:- The vertical component of the velocity= 4 m/s

The horizental component is=3m/s

The final vertical velocity is=√(4² - 2*g*0.45) m/s

=√7 m/s

The horizental component is is same = 3m/s

Hence the total speed is=√(9+7)=4m/s(ans)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Vishrant !!!

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

If 4sec be the time in which a projectile reaches a point P of its path and 5sec the time from P till it rreaches te horizontal plane passing through the point of projection . The height of ...
Ankit 3 months ago
plz also answer mine other question ….......... it will help me and thanks for this answer.... it is correct
Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat 3 months ago
Above Qn) is from fluid mechanics.Plz help out to solve me....actually the concept behind this Q is unknown to me.....
We see that the water divides the candle into 2 equal halves. So total mass of candle = mass of water displaced So clearly density of candle is half of water. Since that is the case , water ...
Manas Shukla 9 days ago
Four particles A,B,C and D of equal mass move with equal speed v along the diagonals of a square in a horizontal plane. After the collision, A comes to rest while B and C retrace their...
Conserve the momentum in x-direction and y-direction for each masses respectively. And U would get the relation. In x direcn. the Vd = 2v i cap. find similarly in y-direcn.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Can you please solve the question fully and post the answer? ….........................................................................................
Divya one month ago
the transfarmer is worked on the priciple of --------------?
naveenkumar transformer is current device. and it works onthe principle of mutual induction of two coils. When current in the primary coil is changed the flux linked to the secondary coil...
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
It is a device which is use to convert high alternatic voltage to a low alternatic voltage and vice versa. transformer works on the principle of mutual induction of two coils. When current...
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
dear naveen kumar........ A transformer consists of two electrically isolated coils and operates on Faraday's principal of “mutual induction”..............................
mohan 9 months ago
Q.1 Potential difference between A and B and B and C in steady state ? Detailed Solution Please
Since the two capacitors are in parallel and also the two capacitors are in parallel, the circuit can be simplified by taking equivalent capacitance i.e, and respectively. Now in the steady ...
Raman Mishra one month ago
pd between A and B is 25V and pd between B and C is 75V because dc current gets blocked in rc circuit when circuit reaches steady state ie capacitors are fully charged in the given circuit...
Archishman khasnovis one month ago
a man moves on straight road for 8.4 km at 70 km/h then he walk 2 km for 30 min whats its avg velovity
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
avg. velocity = Total displacement/ Total time. = (8.4 + 2)/(0.5 + 8.4/70) = 10.4/.62 = 16.77 km/hr. is the avereage velocity for total displacmnt.
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts