There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

I am a student of class xii and just finished the "Rotational Mechanics". I have Two physics books and solved almost all the problems in these books ( One is of cource H.C.VERMA ) . I found that we have to use generally conservation of momentum, Formulas of mechanics , Conservation of Energy and Formulas of this chapter . But Which one should be used where is not totally clear to me. I know that where the external force is zero we use cnservation of momentum , and some other cases where the rest is used. But it is not always helpful. 

Respected sir , you are experienced enough and may know some tricks to understand the problem and visualize its solution. I am not asking How to solve them but how to clear the  mist. Thank you for your valuable time.

Subhajit Chakraborty

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Please refer DC pandey...its a fantastic book and all your doubts will get cleared after reading it..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

if a body move with u velocity then after collide with wall and remove with v velocity what is the impulse
Hi aman, I think this might help as we know that Impulse and also F=m(dv/dt) so (here m is the mass of body and dv/dt =acc) here p is the momentum ans delta p is change in momentum hence in ...
Ankit Jaiswal 22 days ago
A taxi leaves the station X for station y every 10 minutes .simultaneously , a taxi leaves the station Y also for station X for every 10 minutes. the taxi moves at the same constant speed...
and 25 if u are considering the taxis that our taxi meet on the station X and Y thanks plz approve if u found this helpful
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
Hi I don’t know that we have to consider the taxi that our taxi will meet on the end points of its journey(that is station X amd Y). so here i am taking that we don’t have to consider those ...
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
What happens to the centripetal acceleration of a revolving body if you double the orbital speed v and half the angular velocity ? Explain?
centripetal accleration = linear velocity^2 \radius radius x angular velocity = linear velocity then V=2v R=r\4 putting in formula we get acceleration increases by 8 times
prateek yesterday
prateek yesterday
Find current through 4 ohm resistor !..Pls provide complete answer!.........................................................................
it has 4 main nodes where KCL can be applied. State them V1 V2 V3 AND V4. And smoothly apply kcl there and solve the four eqns. For exapmle: kcl at 5 and 6 ohm resistance, (V1 – 100)/5 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
what is the principle of superposition?
The principle of superposition: superposition principle , also known as superposition property, states that, for all linear systems, the net response at a given place and time caused by two ...
BOLLU SRINIVAS one year ago
In physics and systems theory , the superposition principle also known as superposition property , states that, for all linear systems , the net response at a given place and time caused by ...
RAKESH CHINDAM one year ago
). Y + X ) produces response ( B + A then input ( Y produces response B and input X produces response A , the net response at a given place and time caused by two or more stimuli is the sum ...
pa1 one year ago
Can you explain the concept behind the problems in which a spherical conductor in a conducting shell is earthed or if the outer shell itself is earthed
@ raveesh what u need to understand is that ita c concept of earthing , now frst of all u need to know what is earthing – an earthing system or grounding system is circuitry which connects...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts