There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

What can be the best approach to solve a mechanics problem ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Best approach is

Draw the free body diagram

Calculate the net force acting

Put the final result....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

In H.C.Verma physics-1 book they mentioned that “resultant force perpendicular to the velocity has no effect on speed , hence kinetic energy is not changed” , how ?
Yes, beacuse when resultant force is perpendicular to the velocity then, the Power that is: dot product of force and velocity would be zero. as the angle is 90 degree. Hence with zero Power ...
2017 years ago
2kg of gas at a pressure of 1.5 bar.occupies a volume of 2.5m cube.if this gas compresses isothermally to 1/3 times the initial volume.find temperature,work done,heat transfer.
As the pocess is isothermal chanege in Internal energy would be zero and hence temperature remains costant that is T. From ideal gas eqn. PV =nRT 1.5 * 2.5*1000 = 2000/32 * 0.0821 * T we...
2017 years ago
Is there any book on theory of relative velocity of approach and separation
@ manju h c ver ma is the best one for that , it explains the relative velocity part in a little bit of detail by taking the example of diffrent scenario . so, u can use that , they also...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I think cengage physics mechanics-1 is the best because there is a complete explaination about all cases like minimum time of approach also angle of particles without using calculus and in...
benny bhai 3 months ago
DC Pandey explains the topic clearly andcan be very helpful to do problems related to relative velocity.So I would recommend you Mechanics-I by DC Pandey.
Mudit 2 months ago
a proton enters a magneticfield of flux densitsy 1.5T with a velocity of 20x10 7 ms at an angle 30 with the field the force on the proton is
Force in a magnetic field equals the cross product of velocity and B vector multiplied by charge. Flux density is the magnetic field. Apply the formula F=q (v×B) which is qvb sin30....
Kriti Agrawal 2 months ago
A ball is thrown eastwards across a level ground.A wind blows horizontally tothe east and assume that the effect of wind is to provide a constant force towards the east,equal in magnitude...
This is simalr to the motion of projectile as whatevr method we always apply to it. The thing that is different is only that the acceleration in horizontal direcn is not zero or constant....
Vikas TU 2 months ago
I think the angle is of 45 as it provides the maxmimum range and the wind is also blowing in the same direction and it gives force of egual magnitude to all the angles so for max range...
Prsahant Parashar 2 months ago
I thi
Prsahant Parashar 2 months ago
what should i choosw computer science or biology plz tell mee some one..12345
@ vinay That completely depends on you , both comp . sci and biology are scoring subject , and i would recommend to take biology , and there are certain reasons for choosing biology over...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts