sir/mam My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category. My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take students from Jee Adv CML ?

sir/mam

My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category.

My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take students from Jee Adv CML ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
In Gen cat...
very rare chance to be in NITs on the basis of marks you mentioned.
But for JEE ADVANCED, cut off for GEN might be around 120 or above..
So rest is your luck....
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, the rank that you have described is quite low to get an entry at an NIT, and making it at an IIT is beyond possibility, moreover you don’t have any category, this may add to your problems, thus keeping all the points in mind, I suggest you that you must visit the officvial weblinks of some renowned  private institutions where the top most priority of the academicians is to provide the students with quality education and also to provide best ever placements to the students, these names are – Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi,...............Lovely Professional University, phagwara,..............Visvesvarya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur,..............Maulana Azad Natyional Institute of Technology, Bhopal.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free