sir if my jee advance expected rank is between 14000 to 15000, can i get any branch in any of the iits? i am in general category.

sir if my jee advance expected rank is between 14000 to 15000, can i get any branch in any of the iits? i am in general category.

Grade:12

4 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Total availability of seats in IITs are in and around 10,000. So there is no question of 14 or 15 thousand rankings. Rankings are given within the availability.
ABHISHEK KUMAR
19 Points
7 years ago
sar my rank is 12000 in jee advance ...ssar can chance in nit
sar kon sa institute mil skta h.

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes you can easily get an nit. yo shouuld use askiitians branch and college predictor to get answer to your query. please follow the link
thanks
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, you need to know your rank first by using askiitians rank predictor, thereafter you may visit the official website of an NIT on your own and get  to know what is your stature there, if it is there, perfectly fine or else you need to look for some other/private institutions which are highly reputed and renowned institutions for providing quality education and best placements, you may choose any one out of these – Visvesvarya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,....................Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology,Bhopal,....................Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free