Sir , i`m presently in class 12. I will be giving IIT in 2015. IIT was my dream since childhood but due to personal reasons i wasted my 11th and i have lot of topics pending. Now i`m very serious and i`m devoting atleast 6-7 hours daily. Can i still get a under 500 rank in JEE? Please be honest and also give me some tips. Thanks a lot. :)

Sir , i`m presently in class 12. I will be giving IIT in 2015. IIT was my dream since childhood but due to personal reasons i wasted my 11th and i have lot of topics pending. Now i`m very serious and i`m devoting atleast 6-7 hours daily. Can i still get a under 500 rank in JEE? Please be honest and also give me some tips. Thanks a lot. :)

Grade:

3 Answers

Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
Hey,listen first you brush up class 11th topics thoroughly. Refer ncert maths and chemistry for this. Refer some other physics book for this. The reason I advised you to use ncert is that it is small to read but you get your basics perfect. Also maths ncert is the best book for maths as compared to r.d.sharma and r.s.aggrawal then switch to class 12th. Also increase 1 more hour. Try to keep out of family matters. You will suffer a lot because of it. Be cool. Dont take pressure. Talk about rank you can get AIR 1. Believe in yourself. Every year 1 or 2 crack iit under 1200 rank in the last 4 months. Good luck!!!!
Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
Also if you have more question post them here. You will get your solutions.
Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
10 years ago
frankly telling getting under 500 rank is not a joke creams are selected.but ur level of ur is good provided u continue it for 1 yr continuously.forget about the past and try to focus on the concept developing techniques which u have have left.make a 1 yr strategy in advance and divide it into months and further divide it into days and hours.
as u have sufficient time you can join good institute
befor exam join testvseries of good coaching institute
last but not the least be connected with us for 1 year at a stretch,you will feel the difference

YOU WILL SURELY GETV RANK UNDER 500
thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIItian faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free