My son got a Rank of 4583 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get

My son got a Rank of 4583 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES MAM HE WILL SURELY GET A SEAT IN IIT BECAUSE IN IIT THERE ARE SEATS FOR 10,000 STUDENTS. SO STUDENTS WITH RANK NEAR ABOUT 4600 CAN EASILY GET A SEAT. YOU SHOULD VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CHECK LAST YEAR CUTOFF OF ALL BRANCHES OF SOME TOP IIT. SO PLEASE VISIT
THANKS
krishna
11 Points
7 years ago
My Brother  got a Rank of 2400 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Yes, a student attaining 45k on wards may certainly get a seat at an IIT and you need to keep an eye on counselling rounds and hence the allocation of seats in various branches as per the availability. Side by side you may also look for certain other renowned institutions which commit quality education and best placements in leading companies with handsome salaries, these insitutions are – Quantum School of Technology, Roorkee,.......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........................Jain University, Bangalore etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free