Mam ,I need a little help from you. I have a serious issue regarding JEE . Mam, i cleared JEE Mains 2016 , with score of 103( geneal ) . but unfortunately i secured 74.6% marks in CBSE BORRDS 2016 . Is there any issue regarding further admissions in NIT`s . Kindly Help ASAP . thanks. regards

Mam ,I need a little help from you. I have a serious issue regarding JEE . Mam, i cleared JEE Mains 2016 , with score of 103( geneal ) . but unfortunately i secured 74.6% marks in CBSE BORRDS 2016 . Is there any issue regarding further admissions in NIT`s . Kindly Help ASAP . thanks. regards

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, i guess your JEE core will be considered, yes you must have worked harder in board exams too, don’t be disturbed rather carry out a survey and locate some reputed colleges/universities which have earned a good image in the field of quality education and also that they have a best ever placement record. Get admission in any of tehse and be sure you are going to live your dream. i may suggest some names for this, you may choose any one – JNTU, Kakinada,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar,...........Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free