I have got 152 marks in jee mains 2015 exam and I have 91% in class 12 cbse board in 2014 .I belong to OBC category .will i get any nit or iiit or state govt. collage in UP.plz tell me seriously because this was my last chance for jee mains and advanced.

I have got 152 marks in jee mains 2015 exam and I have 91% in class 12 cbse board in 2014 .I belong to OBC category .will i get any nit or iiit or state govt. collage in UP.plz tell me seriously because this was my last chance for jee mains and advanced.  

Grade:11

4 Answers

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
u can get any course in NIT Allahabad  in obc + homestate quota but only inthe 3rd of 4th round u will get core branches
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
anyhow homestate applies only if you have passed your 12th boards from UP
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
There are bright chances for you to make it at any of the NITs and any of other leading institutions of the country. Find time to visit the official websites of leading institutions like – Parala Maharaja Engg College, Berhampur,.......Al-Falah School of Engg and Tech, Faridabad,......Graphic Era Uni, dehradun,....Lovely Professional uni, phagwara etc  and fish out the relevant details pertaining to admission like eligibility, fee structure, teaching pedagogy, placements etc.
vb
116 Points
8 years ago
there are many good institutions in UP.
IIIT allahabad and MNNIT are the best. According to your marks you can get into it very easily

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free