I have got 112 in JEE Mains and 93.8% in boards. Which good colleges cai I get? Will I get any NIT? I am GEneral category

I have got 112 in JEE Mains and 93.8% in boards. Which good colleges cai I get? Will I get any NIT? I am GEneral category 

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi bishwajeet
you should use askiitians branch and college predictor to get answer to your query. please visit the link
thanks
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Students, there are some chances for you to get at an NIT, but if you visit the official website of any nearby NIT or to visit the particular NIT that you wish to get and there you will get the clarity of your being there and if due to some unavoidable reasons you could not get there, then be contented as you may try seeking admission at one of the reputed and renowned institutions like – Christ University, Bangalore,.............PSG College of Technology, Coimbtore,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore,.... these institutions are well known for their image as quality conscious institutions and also for providing best ever placements.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free