I got qualified in jee advance 2016 but I didn't get seat getting rank in jee mains. So can I get a seat in NIT through advance marks ?

I got qualified in jee advance 2016 but I didn't get seat getting rank in jee mains. So can I get a seat in NIT through advance marks ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
NO SEAT IN NIT IS GIVEN ON BASIS OF YOUR JEE MARKS ONLY BUT YOU CAN TRY FOR IIT IF YOUR ADVANCE MARKS ARE GOOD.
THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student you need to mention your score hereb and also to check the status of merit at the official website of the NIT where you wish to get into, moreover just qualifying the test does not ensure a seat rather one has to do a marvellous job, well my suggestion for you is that you may try at higly esteemed private colleges/universities of our country where you may surely get quality education and guaranteed placement in an elite class organization. You may consider any one out of these – Anna University, Chennai,........................Banasthali University, Banasthali,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,....................JJTU, Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free