i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..

i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI SIDDHART
FOLLOW THE LINK TO KNOW YOUR RANK
REGARDS SAHIL
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
Sidharth Rajben
31 Points
7 years ago
it say my sc rank is 1998 and general rank is 27000 but career 360 and resonance says general rank is 175000 – 190000 and sc rank is 8000- 12000
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, you may better wait for your result to be disclosed to get the exact rank for your score, along with this you must keep visiting the official websites of some renowned institutions where the authorities are core academicians and they never compromise with quality education plus they strive hard to provide their students with best placements, if you feel like, you may consider these – Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management,Greater Noida,......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................Ambalika Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow,....................BITS, Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free