I got 101 marks in jee mains (qualified) and 942 in ipe . Can I get a seat in cbit through b category ( also qualified in jee Advance )

I got 101 marks in jee mains (qualified) and 942 in ipe . Can I get a seat in cbit through b category  ( also qualified in jee Advance )

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES SURE YOU CAN GET BUT CHANCES ARE NOT TO HIGH AS CUTOFF VARIES FOR THIS COLLEGE EVERY YEAR.I THINK YOU CAN GET BIO TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING EASILY
HOPE FOR THE BEST
WITH WARM REGARDS SAHIL
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your score is good but not up to the mark to get an entry at Chaitanya, the simple reason is the merit has gone high and you may not be able to get your desired branch, may be you get an entry in another branch, so, make up your mind for any and every branch that may be allotted to you at Chaitanya or else try seeking admission at some other equally reputed institutions like – GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam,..................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........................BITS, Mesra etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free