I am in class 11 and am preparing for JEE Advanced. Can you suggest me what all I can do to get a rank in the first 1500?

I am in class 11 and am preparing for JEE Advanced. Can you suggest me what all I can do to get a rank in the first 1500?

Grade:

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hello Student,

Its good that you have started early and still you have got lot of time to prepare for JEE advance which you will be giving after 12th only. This is a very BIG advantage you have got that you have started early. The perfect time to start JEE preparation is 11th only.

Though there are many other also who have started early and the competition is what makes this exam world’s toughest exam. So, you should organise your time well make proper time table and objectively define you target for each day which should be in terms of number of chapters you will complete today and not in terms of hours you are studing.

Secondly, be through with all the basic concepts and also practice lot of questions, try to solve previous years papers in time limit. Also have a healty discussion with your classmates and your teachers, aks doubts and get it answered. Be determined and focus on one goal only.

Meanwhile dont become bookworm, you can listen to good and inspirational songs and also play your fav games. learn while you play.

At last, dont loose your heart if you feel I am not going on write track or you are scoring less than others because at the end of the day you should believe that you will become sucessful howmuch ever hardships you face or what struggle you are going through. At the end, it always will be HAPPIES ENDING

Learn, explore, grow, play. learn from your and ohters mistakes also, stay happy and make others also happy.

All the best,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free