I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do I get to know if I will be considered for Preparatory course or not..?. Thanks in advance.

I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do I get to know if I will be considered for Preparatory course or not..?. Thanks in advance.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score.
Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no chance to get IIT B...Computer science..
rest your Luck.....
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there, then perhaps you may get a chance to be there, and do one thing on your own, keep visiting the official website of IITB and try to find out that what is the recent status overthere,.......if you are able to make it there, nothing like that else i may recommend to join some reputed private institution where you may find an aura for qualitative education, best training session for the preparation for placements and finally placements in prestigious companies, you may consider these names – Jamia hamdard, New Delhi, ….….….….Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............Savitri Bai Phule Pune University, Pune,.............JJTU, Rajasthan,.............BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free