HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SCORE IN IIT JEE ADVANCE TO GET RANK BETWEEN 5000 AND 6000

HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SCORE IN IIT JEE ADVANCE TO GET RANK BETWEEN 5000 AND 6000

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
You have to score around 45% to 60% of the total score.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, there is a saying “ Shoot for the moon even if you miss, you’ll be among stars’ which means that one’s target/aim should be high, meaning thereby if you have a target/aim for hundred percent, then only you must be some where around nineties or at least eighties, but if you hope for sixtyies only then just make out where will you be.
Just work hard unconditionally as the company NIKE logo also says ‘Just Do It’, so, that means you need to undergo a stern and strict ptractice and join some reputed coaching center, do well at the center and then in the test,...there’s nothing that can stop you getting a seat in l;eading instituitions.
Even if you missed reaching NITs/IITs there is no dearth of renowned and esteemed private colleges/universities where the students for sure get a quality education and guaranteed placement, I may name some institutions and you may consider checking the details by visiting their official weblinks – PSG College of Technology, Coimbtore,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....................SRM University, Chennai,...................VIT, Vellore,........................BITS, PIlani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free