Hi, my JEE Main score: 186 CBSE Board %: 88.4% category: General Expected JEE ADV score: 143 BITSAT score: 279 What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to drop. Thank you.

Hi, my
JEE Main score: 186
CBSE Board %: 88.4%
category: General
Expected JEE ADV score: 143
BITSAT score: 279

What are my best options for this year? Also suggest if it would be better to drop.
Thank you.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
JEE adv and BITSAT (there is a chance of getting chemical engg. in some collage) are not good enough,
JEE main seems to be best option of all of these. But there also you can;t get good collage branch.
So if you drop, that can also be better.

Sher Mohammad
faculty askiitians
AKSHAT BHANDARI
22 Points
9 years ago
Take dual degree(Msc+BE) at BITS Goa.You will be alloted your BE on the basis of your performance in the first year i.e your CGPA.For CS you need to score 7.6 at BITS Goa which is not difficult if you put in effort(studying in college is not easy though).So Msc Bio and Chemistry at BITS Goa(and of course you get BE along with Msc) are good options for you.

Akshat Bhandari
IIT Roorkee
AKSHAT BHANDARI
22 Points
9 years ago
No matter which campus you’re from(i.e. Pilani,Hyderabad or Goa)you get a BITS PILANI degree.Don’t drop coz you can get the branch of your choice at BITS Goa if you work hard in the first year of college.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free