Hi I have obtained 135 marks in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse board.....can i getva seat into nit or iiits.....and wat will b my rank...Early reply wil b helpful to plan my career..

Hi I have obtained 135 marks in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse board.....can i getva seat into nit or iiits.....and wat will b my rank...Early reply wil b helpful to plan my career..

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Yes you will get something around 15000 AIR to 20000 AIR. So yes if you will attend counseling to 3rd or 4th level . You will definitely get the seat

Best of Luck
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
There are chances for you to be placed at an NIT. Why don’t you visit the official website of JOSAA to get the exact information about your curent stature, or you may try visiting the weblink of your homestate NIT so that you may have clarity about these things else There are some very promising private institutions which are doing wonderfully well in the field of education and placements, you may try some of these – Banasthali University, banasthali,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............Manav Rachna University, Faridabad,...........to know about our rank you may use askitians’ rank predictor.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free