Hi can u pls describe me about the spot round...wat all nits and iiits i can get in ut if i have scored 135 marks in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse boards

Hi can u pls describe me about the spot round...wat all nits and iiits i can get in ut if i have scored 135 marks in jee mains and 92.2% in cbse boards

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii just wait for the results to come out and the final ranking . Once you get that then only anything can be said of for spot round
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Studen, spot round is one of the counselling rounds conducted by NITs/ITs to cover the vacant seats and to give a fair chance to deserving students, but this event takes place towards the end of the counselling rounds, At this oint of time your chief priority must be to look for cutoff and merit list at the weblinks of all the leading institutions, if you made it there, nothing like that, otherwise there are many other private reputed institutions where the students are given quality education and better placements, you can try any one of these – Manav Rachna International niversity, Faridabad,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........................College of ENgineering, Pune,......................BITS, Mesra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free