Good morning, My son got 121 marks in JEE Main2015 (M-59, P-27, C-35) and got 90.8% in AP Board. SC category. what will be his AIR and can we expect a seat in NIT warangal as HS. I can not afford to join him private colleges. if there is no chance then we prepare him to join in Govt Degree college. kindly advise?

Good morning, My son got 121 marks in JEE Main2015 (M-59, P-27, C-35) and got 90.8% in AP Board. SC category. what will be his AIR and can we expect a seat in NIT warangal as HS. I can not afford to join him private colleges. if there is no chance then we prepare him to join in Govt Degree college. kindly advise?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
well I am afraid sir nit warangle seems difficult but he may get bio.tech or metallurgy but chances are less.

you should check his predicted rank and compare them with cutoffs of other colleges .
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor

jasra
16 Points
8 years ago
Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. i’m very much confused with joint councelling of JEE Mains & Advanced. hope you understand my situation...
thank you
jasra
16 Points
8 years ago
Thank you so much Mr.Abhinav. are they any chances in Other state quota for core branches. Also can you guide me how to opt for the choices filling. i.e order of choices before councelling. i’m very much confused with joint councelling of JEE Mains & Advanced. hope you understand my situation...
thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free