Dear sir , I am aditya got 142 marks in jee advanced . Whther possibility of getting IIT or not is it preferable to join in 3 rd generation IITs. I also got 195 marks in jee mains with intermeddiated 97.9%. Please advise me to go for new iits or join in old nits. regards, aditya

Dear sir , I am aditya got 142 marks in jee advanced .  Whther possibility of getting IIT or not is it preferable to join in 3rd generation IITs.  I also got 195 marks in jee mains with intermeddiated 97.9%. Please advise me to go for new iits or join in old nits.

regards,
aditya

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
i think you should go with old nits if in case  you are getting a good branch in some top nits. otherwise you should go for new iits. you should use askiitian branch and college predictor. this will give you an idea which branch and college you can get. this will finally help you to take a good decision.please visit the link
thanks
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you have bright chances to be at one of the top-rated NITs as your score is quite pleasing and you may also get your desired branch. On the contrary, Let me tell you that there are so many hi-tech private institutions which are playing a very prominent role in giving the country most efficient and Innovative personalities and these institutions commit quality education as well as placement in top-rated companies. These institutions are – SRM University, Chennai,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..............DTU, Delhi. etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free