Answer needed urgently-- I have to choose between NIT ALLAHABAD (MNNIT) and DTU (DCE) Delhi CSE branch in both. Considering all the factors such as faculty, placement, etc. which one should I choose?

Answer needed urgently--
I have to choose between NIT ALLAHABAD (MNNIT) and DTU (DCE) Delhi CSE branch in both. Considering all the factors such as faculty, placement, etc. which one should I choose?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
6 years ago
go with dce please.
don’t think of mnnit.
you will get very good faculty, placement , infrastructure, plus most importantly, you will get freedom doing extra in your field
SS
140 Points
5 years ago
This is the most important question in a student’s life and most students make a wrong decision also for the same. They are not able to know their interest. So it is suggested better to consult your parents, teachers or counsellors from various universities.

No doubt, CSE branch of DTU (DCE) Delhi is better. You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also. There are different institutes and universities which offer such courses such as:
  1. Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
  2. The Oxford Educational Institute, Bangalore
  3. Lovely Professional University, Punjab
  4. T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
  5. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
  6. PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
Your interest is the main factor while deciding the discipline. So you must take the decision accordingly.

Hope it helps you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free