hi m getting around 210 marks in iit jee2010..m really worried about my ranks..wat can i expect? some sites r sayin d cutoffs r goin 2 b low ranks ll b better than last year for the same number of marks..s dat true..wat subjects can i get at kharagpur.. pls help..

hi

m getting  around 210 marks in iit jee2010..m really worried about my ranks..wat can i expect?

some sites r sayin d cutoffs r goin 2 b low ranks ll b better than last year for the same number of marks..s dat true..wat subjects can i get at kharagpur.. pls help.. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitianexpert charu-iitd
32 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shakti,

According to askiitians the aggregate cutoff is going to be almost the same, because the difficulty level was amost the same as 2009, but the subject wise cutoff can not be said.

Rest depends upon how certain issues are handled, basically, you can expect a rank in late 4000 or so.

I must say you can consider the other otipns that you have like some of the good NITs according to you AIEEE score because in IITs you might get some of the new IITs, which are not going to be as good as the NITs like trichy and warangal etc.

Still I hope for the best for you. Wish you lots of good Luck. 

Do not take much tension, let the results speak. Something very good is in store for you.

Feel free to post further doubts.

Regards,

Askiitian expert

Charu NIgam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free