Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

dear sir

I am expexting a score of around 230-238 in iit-jee-2010 .

can i get a 5 yrs M.Tech programme in electronical , mechanical , aerospace , biotechnology , chemical .

if yes , kindly inform me about the best options in my hands .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can check out the your cut off from the list given below :

Also for opening and closing rank for all the IIT’s can be checked from here:

All the Best!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced.. Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch
@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link thanks and please approve my answer
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...
@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?
Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work
@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts