coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

for 170 marks ??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Wait for more details on askiitians about College cutoffs and minimum sectional cutoff.

For now you can check your Rank estimation

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

what is the minimum cut in jee mains to get into vit
Dear Student, You can go through there website and can check the opening and closing ranks/marks for the previous marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
@ harshal kindly check the official websites of vit for the same,, for vit the entrance exams are separate that is viteee , the forms are out, u can fill them .. HOPE IT HELPS
Umakant biswal 8 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016?
Top 20 percentile marks of GUJARAT board are as follows : for General-363 for Sc and St- 304 for Obc- 339 Thanks and approve my answer keep posting your queries regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl
Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes You may get it. Thanks.
Electrical engineering is possible with this NIT ​
aman kumar one year ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...
Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider
hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...
SAHIL one month ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
jus one month ago
Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
If i will fail in the exam by 1 or 2 marks , then can i give the exam next year also.
Dear Student, If you are talking about the school exams then yes you can definetely reappear in the same class again and can give the exam next year. But there may be some conditions that...
Most schools and teachers give grace marks to students who fail by 1 or 2 marks. But if it’s the BOARD EXAM you’re talking about then you’d have to answer a supplementary exam as per CBSE....
Neeti one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts