There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am getting 256 marks in jee 2010... WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

WHAT course can i get at which iit???... PLEASE help...

IF I want to do mechanical ( btech or dual ) what are the IIT's I will get?? What other couses are possible??.. I am really very confused.... Please help sir.......

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..
SAHIL 4 months ago
Dear student, you may better wait for your result to be disclosed to get the exact rank for your score, along with this you must keep visiting the official websites of some renowned...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
it say my sc rank is 1998 and general rank is 27000 but career 360 and resonance says general rank is 175000 – 190000 and sc rank is 8000- 12000
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...
well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...
Revti Raman one year ago
Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.
Arvinder one year ago
Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.
Arvinder one year ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
I am a Nepalese student currently studing in grade 12. What are the procedures for a foreign student and minimum qualifications required?
@ chrirayu For NRI student , there are some concession in the fee of offline and online jee exams , so, kindly be update with the jee main website for that . and there are some criteria...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi dear please make a kind visit on the link post if still soe doubt
SAHIL one month ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.
Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts