There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What marks shud i score in jee 2010 to get mechanical or civil engineering seat in iit roorkee .pls tell me info about marks and stream in iit punjab and the other new iits.pls reply as quickly as possible.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear moneek,

Please use this link in order to get your answer:

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...
well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...
Revti Raman one year ago
Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.
Arvinder one year ago
Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.
Arvinder one year ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
Assuming that I am starting my IIT JEE prep from today itself, condition being- I will not settle myself for anything less than IIT. Then what tips or tricks I should keep in my head?
@ viraj frst thing u need to keep in mind is that – iit is not a kind of simple thing , for getting into an iit , its a complicated task , and u need to work hard and smarter to do it , and ...
2017 years ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts