There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what marks and rank can get me NIT Durgapur and how to prepare for this last month?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear uday,

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Am I eligible for IIT jee after 2nd year of diploma
The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years. Only those students who have successfully...
SAHIL one month ago
@ rohit yes , for sure , the main thing is the age criteria , if u have joined diploma , after class 10 th or in 11 th class end , then u are elligible , after 12 th diploma student are not ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee
Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
check this
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
i want gate addmission in MBA ? CAN U HELP ME?
Dear student, We provide Coaching for Engi and Medical entrance exams only Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
JEE Main 2017 exam is the most sought exam among the students of India. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a two tier examination (Main & Advanced) regulated by CBSE Board. Candidates can...
Hii Post relevant Questions and we will get -back to you as soon as possible . For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
How To Apply for JEE 2017?? and How We can be clear it with Good marks or Rank ? Please Share some usefull tectics
JEEMAIN2017 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts