There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, my concepts are very strong but sometimes i get afraid of solving very difficult questions... what should i do ?? and wat wud be my rank if i score 60% in iitjee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Yogesh

I will suggest u   do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a question which are not a part of  syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials.

DOnt loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems which are more related to the JEE exams..

if u will score 60 % then your rank will be around 750.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I got 10 k rank in ts eamcet 2016 . Can I get a seat in vnr vjiet in IT branch ?
Dear student, You need to appear for the counselling then only u will come to know. Also for help you can check opening nd closing rank of this branch
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
You may get admission at Vjet Hyderabad. But there are some Private Universities which are very good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college...
raghav dua 3 months ago
you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the best engineering college in uttrakhand. We are providing the best placement 94% since 2 years. This college got...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
I got 170 marks in b arch without drawing. I belong to obc category Nd girls category. Can I get seat in any nit
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
please check opening and closing ranks of nit.then you will get clear idea about this rankings.thank you.
NARAYANA 6 months ago
my st rank is 448 in the jee advance.. can i get admission in iits
Congratulations for an awesome JEE Advance rank. Obviously you can get admission at good IIT college in your preferred branch. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private...
raghav dua 3 months ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?
As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
what is tangential acceleration
the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...
Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary one year ago
The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts