There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

If i get rank 1-301 in sc category is there any scope to get good branches?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear akhil

yes you can get good branch with rank under 300 in sc cat .

300 rank in sc cat is almost equvalent to under 1000 rank in general category.

for detail rank analysis of sc at check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
Please answer me , Marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur (all category)
Dear student Please specify the branch.
Bhavya 3 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit one year ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit one year ago
How to clear all concept in jst 3 months?? How to manage time for board as well as entrance ?Is it possible clear all concepts in 3 months
What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?
Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
2017 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts