There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My marks in IIT JEE is 168 and in Aieee is 259 . Can I get chance in any of the IITs and what chance do I stand in Aieee? I am not much interested in pure Engineering. I want to know whether I can get chance with any Mathematics and Physics oriented course in any of the IITs? Can you please tell me whether IISER,Kolkata takes admissions through IIT merit list?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

In IIT JEE 2009 168 is around cutoffs. you are near the cut offs so it's not sure in IIT JEE 2009. But you got very good score in AIEEE 2009 and you are around the rank 4000 -5000. you can get NITS which is best options.

The IIT JEE 2008 counseling detail i am providing you via the link check it

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
Electrons keep on changing their positiion then how it is possible to calculate bond anglr
@ mayank electrons donot change their position everytime , actually the picture that we have taken on the besic of bohrmodel is electrons will revolve the nucleaus , that is somehow...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch regards sahil...
SAHIL 4 months ago
any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.....
For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT.. You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Sir, how much marks should be scored by a OBC Candidate to secure a mbbs seat in AIIMS, DELHI? at least give a round figure
Dear student We cannot give you exact marks since the paper has not yet conducted and we cannot judge the hardness of paper.But according to last year, the last rank of OBC was 3159 whereas...
Bhavya 6 months ago
@ saurabh AIIMS , new delhi have only 72 seats for undergraduate programme . but if you are comparing the paper in this year then the paper will be easy so much . then u need to score min....
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Hello ….…... How to find the basicity of any molecule ??
For lone pairs on atoms of the same charge, the lone pair on the more electronegative atom or with more resonance structures will usually be more stable and less basic. 2) (Indirect method) ...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts