• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir please help me out with the papers of IIT JEE 2001

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ishika

Please check the link for past IIT JEE papers  provided by

you can also see the detail  solution from the given link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Sir, i would be grateful if you would help me with the iit jee 2008 quention paper .

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir how much rank is required to get in aerospace engineers in IIT for any branch
@ akash Aerospace engg is a demandable branches in the top iits . so. if u want that in top iits u need to stay between the AIR 2000-2500. and for lower iits its 4500-4800 air generally ....
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
What is best to choose ISM mechanical or NSIT Computer science?
Computer Science is always in demand . If you only interested in money , go for CS.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me
In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first. If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
You may get Mechanical but not sure about Electrical..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score is good and it may assure you upper level brances, as per the availability of seats. You can better check it at BITS, Pilani’s official website whether you may get...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ siju yes, u can in both electrical and mechanical , as your scores are pretty good, and this year the bitsat paper was tough , so, the cutoff will be low than the previous year . so, u...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
How can I become a scientist at ISRO or at any space research organisation?.( i am preparing for jee)..
@ shivam , once u got a rank in jee advanced , try to get into the iisc bangalore , and after that go for research organisation , and after that u will become a scientist in postgarduate...
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
@ piyush yes , u can do the postgraduate research , btech is undergraduate , and after btech , u can go eithin mtech if u are intrested , else u can join into research field .
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
@umakan t biswal,sir after going to any engineering b tech program can we go to iisc,or research.Can we prsue our career in that field.
Piyush Behera 3 days ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts