IIT JEE 1999 Paper:

IIT JEE 2000 Paper:

IIT JEE 2001 Paper:

Thanks & Regards

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Dear akash

please check the link for past IIT JEE papers provided by

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...
Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes, There is possibility for you.
Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch
aman kumar 4 months ago
I have got 152 marks in jee mains 2015 exam and I have 91% in class 12 cbse board in 2014 .I belong to OBC category .will i get any nit or iiit or state govt. collage in UP.plz tell me...
There are bright chances for you to make it at any of the NITs and any of other leading institutions of the country. Find time to visit the official websites of leading institutions like –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
there are many good institutions in UP. IIIT allahabad and MNNIT are the best. According to your marks you can get into it very easily
vb 4 months ago
u can get any course in NIT Allahabad in obc + homestate quota but only inthe 3 rd of 4 th round u will get core branches
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
hello sir, jee mains spot round 3 rd round counslling later and 4 th round counslling later
Your question is not clear to us. please ask again. Thanks.
hiiii date of birth is 27-09-99..i just wanted to know that am i eligible to sit in AIPMT-2016 examination..???
(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Yes you will be of 17years and above till 31 st Dec. 2016. Please refer eligibility criteria for detailed information.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Not eligible. YOu should complete 17 years
Avinash 5 months ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?
dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
Kamlesh Kumar 4 days ago
Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these
Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details