IIT JEE 1999 Paper:

IIT JEE 2000 Paper:

IIT JEE 2001 Paper:

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Kumawat

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?
As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...
well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...
Revti Raman one year ago
Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.
Arvinder one year ago
Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.
Arvinder one year ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl
Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes You may get it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Electrical engineering is possible with this NIT ​
aman kumar one year ago
what is the minimum cut in jee mains to get into vit
Dear Student, You can go through there website and can check the opening and closing ranks/marks for the previous marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
@ harshal kindly check the official websites of vit for the same,, for vit the entrance exams are separate that is viteee , the forms are out, u can fill them .. HOPE IT HELPS
Umakant biswal 9 months ago
from when to start preprations
Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??
The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India
Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Gud Article!!!!!
avinash sharma 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off