hello sir, im a student from the general category....may i kno the approximate rank i shud aim for to get a seat in iit for aerospace engineering???i shall be really greatful to you....

hello sir,

im a student from the general category....may i kno the approximate rank i shud aim for to get a seat in iit for aerospace engineering???i shall be really greatful to you....

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear shivanshi

IIT Bombay
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4Yr) 218 1249

IITs                                                                              opening rank      closing rank 

IIT Bombay
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4Yr)                                  218                 1249

AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree)              547                 1562

IIT Kharagpur
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4Yr)                              1363                  1777
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree)           1803                  1981

IIT Kanpur
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4Yr)                             1058                  1504
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree)           1432              1599

IIT Madras
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4Yr)                            394                 1608
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (M.Tech 5 Yr Dual Degree)         1422                1814

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free