There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I have only 4 months left and i fell totally lost. How can prepare for jee in this time? What are the most important chapters?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nitish

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day and 3-4 day in week.

If you are 12th passed student to you can more time for JEE prepration
You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb one year ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain one year ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar one year ago
What is best to choose ISM mechanical or NSIT Computer science?
Computer Science is always in demand . If you only interested in money , go for CS.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now
Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.
Dear student, in spot round counselling for IITs and ISM of getting into the college is very often. May be in the second round of counselling, you can have ISM.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
@ dipika Kindly mention your crl rank , and getting spot round i don ot think this year that will happen , beacuse of some problems in verification by JOsaa , still i am not very much sure...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ dipika continue the study their , but next year attempt jee again , if u havenot taken 3 attempts . and this year the probability of spot round is very less . and u are in which branch ?? ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Then please tell me what should I do now
Please complete your question. Thanks.
plz tell me wat is ur question
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Be clear,
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Hello sir Iam a student of class XI preparing for AIPMT. Is USS a good book for physics and trueman objective for biology plzz suggest some best objective books for Chemistry ??
Yes USS is a good book for physics but for biology you should take the help of errorless and for chemistry also you can use errorless as well as GRB because they are best books for...
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
You have to take help from modern abc and companion chemistry it will beneficial for you I hope you will satisfied with my reference
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts