my eml rank is EOB1208,I want to know my AIR RANK IN IIT2009,

MY REG NO. IS  1108036

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

then just go to iit jee online results website

6 years ago

Hi  Yatendra ,

Please click the link gieven to find the ur cutoff:

Please fill the details and find out ur cutoff...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Askiitians Experts

Amit  IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced.. Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I got 170 marks in b arch without drawing. I belong to obc category Nd girls category. Can I get seat in any nit
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
please check opening and closing ranks of nit.then you will get clear idea about this rankings.thank you.
NARAYANA 6 months ago
I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
hello sir i want to addmision on AMU so How to preper On thi Exam I am 12 th Pass
@ ahmad , i think AMU exams are over for this year , and u have to again appear it on 2017 to enter into it . amu conducts special entrance exam for its college , that is known as AMU MBBS...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash one year ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash one year ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off